Saturday, May 16, 2009

a magpie has to have a place to nest...

I am feeling violated at this present moment. Ken is upstairs organizing my stuff. How does he even know how I organize? My god-child is coming June 1st so I can address her wedding invites and I am sure I can get her guest room ready by then and the bath is a day away with fresh towels and such. I love to work with tons of stuff and yes others may not like it but my efforts have been steady to put supplies that are alike together in clear visible storage. I am the only one who has the power to know where I want my art to be made and stored. I feel like screaming so I think I will. Thank you for letting me vent....I am so frustrated because I do tire quickly and I do work slowly and I am easily side stepped by what I discover... does anyone out there understand my anxiety of someone else going through my art journals and supplies? I need to find Peace! RIGHT now. Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment