Thursday, April 2, 2009

We were still up...

It was 11:20 and we were watching news on channel 10 with Andrea Cambern about "stay-cations" here in Ohio and YES you guessed it they had us on the late night news with a different perspective of what was filmed this afternoon at the Columbus Museum of Art. I should be on the travel board for Franklin county as well as Licking county because they shared my thoughts about the baby elephant at the Columbus Zoo and the upcoming collaboration with COSI and their Egyptian exhibit in May. I was surprised but Ken hopes they will repeat it once again tomorrow morning but I do kind of doubt it. Experience the Art and make a trip to see this exhibit at our CMA and COSI in the early summer months. Maya Rose told us on the drive home "Art is the only thing that they can never take away from you". I felt tears in my eyes because I know today was a memory she will have in her mind and heart when I am gone. Art Saves Lives! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment