Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppy Happy Easter!




Yesterday was filled with childhood memories and egg hunts for the grandchildren! We spent the whole day outside and then played Spades while the girls ran outside looking for the 2 missing eggs that were not found earlier in the day. They all had a great time and found more candy...like they did not have enough? And each one received a couple of coupons for a special gift from Mom and Dad. We ate too much; I lost at cards...someone has to lose and I went home and crawled into my bed early. Hoppy Happy Easter to you and yours.
Today it is rainy and cold and so different from yesterday's warming sunshine. I am putting the Easter stuff away for another year and picking up the house. I have a commission to complete so I do have work to do today...WOOO HOOO! We are both on a reorganizing kick and Ken found some of my poetry from 20 years ago and I thought I would share this one with you.
Listen with Your Heart...
Listen with your heart
to yourself
your family
your world of rhythms
give a touch of love
trust an energy pure
explore a wave of color
to heal both body and soul
the weathering of living
Listen with your heart.

Stay warm and cozy on this rainy April Monday! Happy Birthday Baby Brother Mark! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment