Monday, April 5, 2010

I love the underdogs...

I can not get anything calm done right now...the NCAA finals are on in every room of our house....Butler is playing the big favorite Duke. Butler lost in the last three pointer from mid court and there is nothing that they could do the final score is Duke 61 to Butler 59. This was one of the greatest championships I have ever witnessed. Duke has their 4th National title but I love Butler for their valor and courage....what a game!!!! What a game!! Good night sweet friends. Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

3 comments:

  1. We went back and forth between Castle and the game and then watched the end of the game. Butler should be so proud of themselves. What a well played game. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweet Mary Helen. I'm sorry that Butler lost. I didn't watch, but on NPR they'd given us the story before the game, and then this morning, the sad news of the near-win. They should be so proud of what they almost did!!!!!

    I'm enjoying reading your amazingly heartfelt posts about your current healing. You continue to amaze and inspire me with your faith and strength, with your ability to think about others, and to appreciate the world around you, as you're on the mend. Keep it up! You, of all the people I know, have real courage!

    Much love, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bea and Susie, Thank you for your support and as far as I can tell no one lost a game...they played a magnificent game and performed miracles on the court...aren't young superstars just great. Today after the thunderstorms the earth is opening her womb and the green miracles are sprouting up...even weeds are beautiful! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete