Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Norman Rockwell life...boy do I have you fooled...but not on purpose...





I apologize for not posting yesterday..we were doing something we both love best..giving our grown children a date night after they had their doctor's visit. Yes my Erin was smiling...they heard the heartbeat...just typing this affirmation makes me tear up. Cole kept asking why do they need a date night and we assured him all parents need to have time with themselves. Plus for a couple of hours we hold the future in our hearts...dinosaurs and roars...peek- a -boo and hide and seek with Morgan. I now appreciate why my Erin goes to sleep when the little ones go to bed. Erin's college room mate and dear friend is here from Phoenix to help her sister who had twins this past week. Jenny had a fireball named Carson who will be three in about three months and a little roly poly angel Cameron...they are all camping out with Erin and Chance. The childhood bond between these young people who are now parents is an act of love and Artful living. I am so blessed to be able to witness them with a renewed sense of appreciation. Our world is not a perfect place ...yet with these incredible heroes ...in my eyes...in my heart... we will be just fine with the blessings of our heavenly father. We took our time driving home last night after we tasted four different delicious cheesecakes....I know...but a little tiny taste was so rewarding and today it is back to fresh fruits and homemade bean soup!

Tonight I have plans to work with my handwork...I typed "handwords" at first... and somehow this description seemed so appropriate for my processes. We have a Netflics movie for our entertainment and the final performances from the Olympic Super stars will be on NBC. Ken loves the curling...I guess I do not understand this Olympic sport built around a 44 pound sport. The quarry where the stones are made looks intriguing...I would love to visit Fairy Rock in Scotland... a large rock island. There is a place and a time for everything!

I am praying for friends in Chile...and my neighbor's son lives in Hawaii where the tsunami is progressing. I have heard that the large wave has already hit my beloved New Zealand. May the Gods of all Nature guard and protect my beloved friends there. The snow is gently falling outside and it is such a quiet poetic sight to behold...my small furry dear deer were busy munching on the newly uncovered plant life on my hillside. They were here first so I should learn to plant indigenous wildflowers on my hillside and lean back to enjoy the wilderness outside my door. I wish you Peace and comfort tonight. Cuddle down and just "Be". Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart


CUPCAKES for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Good Sunday, Mary Helen,

    Just wanted to drop by and leave you a little salutation. Thank you so much for your lovely and kind words. I'm so blessed having some wonderful people out there in the world and you are one of the top 10!! Love those grandbabies. Mine came in from Austin last week and stayed for 5 days...I wanted to keep the 6 month old, but I'm not lactating, so I had to return him!! LOL

    Hopefully, most of my dragons are behind me, I pray, and looking forward to getting some good news, but if not, well, I'll just handle it, but for sure, as the Terminator said, "I'll be back!" Many blessings to you and yours.

    xxoo,
    Georgina

    ReplyDelete