Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!! (Play Video)



Happy Valentine's Day! I am typing through my tears as I just discovered this Valentine gift from my husband. I had to go out and pick up five prescriptions and get some fresh sourdough bread for tonight's homemade soup and came home to find this unique Valentine on my blog to share with my artists friends and loving supporters. I am so blessed it is hard to believe how much love I have received from my family. As I prepared with blood work, platelet counts and special medications for my third brain procedure I have to admit that today I was feeling fearful. Last night I stayed busy as I was awake until after 4 AM. I hope you can enjoy vicariously my greatest gifts... my dear husband....my children and grandchildren. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day. When I watched the video yesterday I thought it was special...I didn't know how special until I read today that it was done as a gift from Ken. He's a keeper (and so are you.) I thank God for friends like you and I pray that you and Ken will have many, many, many Valentine's Day celebrations ahead of you. My love and prayers to both of you, Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Jen...we just came home from the Marc Cohn performance at the Midland. What a wonderful story teller and performer and to have him live in Newark was quite a Valentine gift to my sweet Kenny! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special gift! I hope you had a great V-Day! Chase the fear away...easy for me to say...praying for you that you will get through this hard time soon...much love and peace,
    Mary Helen (joyfulploys)

    ReplyDelete