Thursday, February 18, 2010

Merci...Gracias...Thank You for your support...

writing is me being pulled by the cycles of a gentle moon...one moment at a time
I have been going along watching in other blog spot celebrations when the writer hits the 300th post on their blog and I looked down tonight and realized I hit this number without realizing actually accomplishing this feat. What have I learned? I am no longer afraid to put my feelings and words down...releasing intimate fears... celebrating the smallest family joys...sharing processes...adding photography and free verse when I feel it is worth sharing...participating in several global collaborations just for the pleasure of sharing a moment in time with a person I may never meet... gentle spirits who read without judgment and often with words of comfort and support... this Internet gathering is a gentle circle to hear and share our truths. Thank you for all of your kindnesses and patience as I learn my own limitations along with my skills to develop a meaningful dialogue, personal and quiet most of the time...ordinary measures of a day shared ...this alone is enough to empower me to focus a brief account or evidence if you wish of my life as an artist. My best quote I have given this year is "calm quiet movements...calm quiet moments...have become my guardians ...and for all artists" Imagine and Live in Peace, Thank you all. Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment