Monday, January 25, 2010

renewal inspiration...





I found the inspiration for my renewal disco project and images...my world without trash...zero trash on the planet...a blessed Mother Earth. This was my beginning...knowing my perennial ferns will reappear from under the deepest snows and grace my small backdoor garden. Their spiritual unfurling...in total faith that Spring will reappear from the decay of the previous winter's ballet. I love the dew drops that glisten in the early morning on the very tips of the fiddle...an affirmation in soft pure greens moist from a rebirth. I will attempt to locate the finished assemblage...art saves lives...as if we the artists were perennials bursting through the fertile soils to greet another Spring. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment