Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy birthday Morgan Elizabeth...You are 365 days old!!!!


Hello...I am Morgan Elizabeth Spalding and this party is for Me!


Grandma made me this little cupcake dress...she needs to find the cupcake shoes and tights... I think she loves me a lot!




















Grandma helped me get cleaned up...only a grandmother would perform this duty with such tender loving care ...plus she is still detoxing so this was a real sacrifice!












April lived down the street from my family in Pittsburgh and she makes the best and I mean the very best sweets...especially cupcakes.


















Does anyone want a taste???

Yummy ...made with love and care by my April.











April made lemon, red velvet and chocolate cupcakes for everyone attending at the Bounce Kingdom playrooms...that is another story in itself!!!






















Here is Grandma and Tawndy with Anderson...Tawndy is my god mother...remember the Baptism.





Here is Grandpa...beaming with his two princesses. We all look alike don't you think?


































Cole and Grandpa climbed to the heights and explored every bounce device in the two rooms...90 minutes of pure jumping fun!!!




I am getting tired and Mom and Grandma are hugging me to see...this has been a big day for a little princess.



Mom and Dad are the very BEST!





























































I think I will take a nap when I get home...we still have the rest of the day to play with our loved company who traveled from Pittsburgh to party with me. Please excuse Grandma...she took over one hundred forty photos so Grandpa could make a movie for me about me!



Grandma received her Java Love coffee cups from Anne Huskey Lockard Zazzle store! See her lipstick...Java Java Love!!!

Enjoy those you love and love those in the circle of your Life. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

1 comment:

  1. Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little sunshine. What a wonderful day you had. What a beautiful dress your grandmother made you, what a gorgeous stack of cupcakes! YUMMMMMMMM :)Bea

    ReplyDelete