Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday and we have a wonderful visitor with us all today...The Sun!













Yes... it is still frigid cold here... and the snow glistens with the light reflecting back up in the atmosphere...the energy is glowing ... and the people all have smiles on their faces. Politicians were planning strategies for Spring campaigns...new artists were visiting from Ashtabula with the possibility of having a glass residency this coming Fall here at The Works...he is working at the Corning Glass Museum in New York right now... grandchildren came down for lunch with Cindy and Chip Kelly... and I actually got to work on my scarf for Saturday's Cocktails by the Fire fund raiser. I then went to make a few errands and found some more design elements for my lesson plans for my students coming in on February 21st...President's day with Claire and Charlotte in the afternoon. I might even have another student for the morning session on a one to one basis. Just when I feel as if the world has frozen over and no one is wanting to play in the studio...the sunshine comes out and BAM I am on a roll!

I had dinner with another artist tonight and had the hottest Chicken Tortilla Soup and salad bar at Ruby Tuesdays ...the soup was spicy hot but fantastic and their salad bad is the best in the area. We worked out the world's problems ...LOL... and just enjoyed swapping stories and planning for her photo shoot tomorrow. I called my daughter Tina and reminded her of this wonderful event and they can take their precious Domino for the photo shoot. These could be the cutest Valentine Cards ever! I stopped by their house...Ken had stopped by to see Erin and her children...Grandparents need to physically see the babies at least once a week! They energize us both... and we come home with happy hearts! I need to get back to work...I am working on my "electrifying" Inchie for next Monday! It makes me smile just working on it....can you tell the Sunshine is Nature's Prozac for me??? Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

p.s. Check out my entertainment center ...ready for Tea for Tuesdays :O)!

4 comments:

  1. Sun is a GOOD thing. We are expecting some today. Maybe even a little melting! Yay!!! I love that frame you have in the photos! SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these hearts and happy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos! and yes brilliant sunshine helps ease the bitter cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a bright and cheery post! Some pleasant sun is so nice on winter days like these. stay warm!~

    ReplyDelete