Monday, February 7, 2011

2/7/11 sounds like a very lucky number....






Monday and the snowfall has returned...the earlier temperatures were just on the edge of freezing temperatures so we had on and off sleet. I worked in the studio and made a few adjustments and had a delightful group of women friends come in for a small tour. I had heard them in the central gallery laughing and giggling like school chums while they had a warming lunch on a very gray Monday. I shared the newest sewing machine and the fabrics... Bob Coyne brought in some incredible poster/matte board to use on Saturday's ART from the Heart for our local hospital ...Licking Memorial. For four hours children of all ages come into the studios and just have plain fun creating ...this thrills the children and the families who will visit the Hospital cafeteria next year.

The lens cap broke on my camera and rather than risk further damage or a scratch on the lens I bought a replacement and a new camera case. When I came out of the store the rainy sleet had become full blown snowfall. I went into Michael's to pick up a couple extras for the last few commissions . My young couple from Christmas ...have requested a special Valentine for next Monday. Charley requested a special three month anniversary Valentine...there is nothing cuter than young love.

I finished my "Inchie" for Monday....electrifying ... I think the little troll is totally electrifying! I played with the beaded hair...to demonstrate the electrifying hat hair we all share when we live in Ohio! Imagine and Live in Peace! My daughter Tina Marie used to just love her collection of Troll dolls. Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

p.s. Erin here is a photo of Penny ...I made her delivery of homemade caramels this afternoon! She was totally thrilled.

7 comments:

  1. Oh how cool is that - a troll inchie! Troll's hair is totally electrifying! Great inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love my troll dolls too. Good idea for an inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your inchie. My mother collected trolls. Always enjoy hering about what is going on at your studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love that beaded hair! Currently in my studio I have a pen with a troll doll on the end that I got at a library convention years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup. Snow here, too. Love your inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a darn cute inchie. Wow wow wow.

    Lots of snow here but rain yesterday. It's supposed to go down to 2 degrees tomorrow according to my mother-she's the news and weather person in our family. Take care, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your inchie. And as always I enjoy the lovely photos of people that are gracing your life.

    ReplyDelete