Thursday, February 10, 2011

I lost Wednesday's post to much needed sleep....
















I came home yesterday and ate some leftovers and quickly fell asleep until this morning. I now have a frog living in my throat and a deep sexy voice...that hurts. I guess my mind wrote a check that my body could not cash...fatigue eventually won the race. The cold frigid temperatures are hard on our bodies and even Ken is struggling to keep his energies up.

Today was a very busy day and I had several pick ups for their requested valentines....I made a simple necklace for a 4 year old and hair ribbons for the 3 year old plus a Valentine card for her mother. A gentleman came in to pick up a hand painted candlestick for his girlfriend and a husband dropped by to pick up a blue tea cup for his wife. I am now working on a special large card with bright colors in the card stock and I plan to use my punches to accent the hope of butterflies in both paper and silk fibers. My daughter is coming tomorrow to have lunch with me at the Grill Deli and then I have to prepare for Saturday's Art event for the Licking Memorial Hospital "Art from the Heart". I need to locate my tea set that my grandmother painted for me ...looking at Kylie's tea set reconnected a memory for me and now it would be fun to share with the girls :O). I need to locate my Hello Kitty stickers to finish two little girls small Hello Kitty Valentine's. Well I still overly tired so I will keep this short and sweet. Now everyone be safe and stay warm...Spring is on its way. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart


Visitors:
Kathy and Tony
Wib Mock woodworker extraordinaire
Sandy Gartner and Connie
Jimma
Michael ...the boyfriend
The loving tea loving husband
Cindy and her little bear man


I do not read the obituaries
I know I should
but I just found out my dear
Daffodil Lady
Eva Montgomery
died.
I have been waiting for her to come in for lunch with her son or daughter...
but I will carry my memory of her in my heart...and every time I see a daffodil blooming...Eva will bloom in my heart. Goodbye dear lady.

3 comments:

  1. Hope your throat is getting better. Cold here again this morning too, below freezing just by a few degrees. I always enjoy your photos as everyone seems to be having such a good time. Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Take care MH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better! This weekend and week should warm us all up! Sorry about your friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, Mary Helen!! You are a busy lady!! My condolences to you on the loss of your friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete