Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tea for Tuesday...the snow has returned...































I forgot my memory card today so I cannot post today's photos ...I will share the home visit with you all. I have made the rounds this afternoon and have some work to do up in my home studio. Kylie...my unofficial art assistant helped me sew the sewing machine covers for the two studio sewing machines. She also wanted to make a cupcake card ...I was making special lion birthday cards for her grand daughters this week. Anything I work on she is more than ready to get into the process and make her own. We will paint her small tea set and I will post the photos at the completion of this art project. She totally blesses my life. I hope you can see the Joy in our family faces ...we do not get together enough now that the six of us live scattered around the country. Ken's mother fell on Sunday while she was staying with Lisa in Texas...she seems disoriented and confused so say a prayer. Mother Elizabeth is 90 and has worked her whole life giving back to her family, the community and her church. Getting old is not for anyone who is weak of heart..she knows what she wants to do and yet is so frustrated when she fails whatever the task might be. Have a great Tuesday evening...Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

1 comment:

  1. I put these family photos up for the people in my family to see...we live all over the USA and the man with my Ken is my brother Michael who has had serious heart issues of late. Thank you for you kind consideration...family is first and a very important part of my life circle. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete