Tuesday, December 1, 2009

technical break in my chain...



We lost our land line for the telephone and so we also lost the dsl connection. I am not too sure what this really is but I felt lost without you all in my arms over the Internet. I did get some physical work completed, got more Christmas stuff out...Lord I have been a collector of bits and pieces of this and that. I made an incredible dinner for ken complete with a gravy to that rivals all the cooks on the TV! I did get to see Anne's Little Miracles in Art blog and her rainbow of an apron , I love to make aprons because they are an immediate satisfaction for the creator and the receiver... what is a pattern needed for? Go forth and just play with the colors! I tried to leave a comment but like other things it was not meant to be. Tonight is a FULL moon and the promises of gentle moonray energies will help me get back to somewhat normal dialogue. Please check out Seth's Altered Page for Secret Sundays as he work s to coordinate his next PULSE magazine. The generosity of these over 200 artists is amazing as they willingly and playfully offer up incredible techniques and inspirations is the true feeling of the holiday season for all. I will return tonight after I make my rounds to the bank and post office and many other little errands. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

This is a collage I made several years ago called "Cornfucious" and is in the home of some dear friends. I had not seen it for years and it made me smile!

1 comment: