Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010!!!!


I am not sure why I am awake at this hour but I want to wish you all a very blessed Happy New Year under the blissful new full Blue Moon. It is absolutely a beautiful night outside even if the cold freezes your nose immediately when you walk outside to gaze at Nature's wonder. The snow may be a health hazard for those out on the roads but the beauty from inside my cabin gazing out into the night is totally inspiring . May we all find tranquility and peace in the new year. Cherish those you love and remember the gifts we received from those who are no longer with us here on earth. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

3 comments:

  1. I just slipped out the door while DH was sleeping (it's 6:58 a.m. 2010!) to take a few pics of that fabulous moon! And you are right....it was sooooo cold! My fingers were itchy from the cold immediately, which says a lot!
    My photos will be no more than white blobs on a black BG but I know it was the Blue Moon of 2010 and that's all that matters! :)
    I hope you and Ken have a wonderful year, and I will do a post about the drinking primates on my blog....it seems apropo! LOL!!!
    So glad we met! That was the GOOD part of 2009!!!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty and stillness...and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! We need to get together soon, I miss seeing you.

    ReplyDelete