Wednesday, October 7, 2009

whoops...sorry Desdemona


I came home from my afternoon in explorations and the air was just beginning to chill...maybe a little bit more than my 18 year old cat prefers. She gave me the cold shoulder when I pulled up the driveway...as if she was asking to see my hall pass...or where the heck have you been? All is well right now and she is showing me who is the boss by sitting regally in my favorite "Taco" chair. Do you think I asked her to move? We all know when you share your heart and home with a cat as beautiful as Desdemona she is the one and only one in charge. I have been so blessed to have her in my life...she came as a stray and I am sure she was abused. She graced us with seven kittens which I found a home for all seven. Then she was spayed and has been part of our lives for 18 years but only on her terms. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment