Thursday, October 29, 2009

Count your happies!!!





I have spent the day with Erin and her 2 1/2 year old Cole and Morgan who is 9 months I think. I am way past tired so this will be short. We went to a morning tea party for three year olds complete with an appropriate height for the dining table and a smorgasbord of delightful hand size foods and drinks with cupcakes and the proper princess dishes and attire. Then the 10 of us headed outside to burst balloons and collect our goodies and prizes. We headed to Erin's house for lunch and a romp in the leaves so when we re-entered the house there was homemade pizza for a quick dinner before trick or treat. Remember my "Hug 1 and Nuzzle the other 1" h1n1 flu should be evaluated by hugs and kisses for those we love. Cole and I took a very small nap together and he told me we need a bigger bed to nuzzle in for our afternoon naps. This is so true! After dinner we dressed our favorite fireman and his loyal Dalmatian for a couple of hours on beggars night. I can hardly type or keep my eyes open right now so I will fill you in later tomorrow. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fine day, even if you are pooped!!! (I'm exhausted, but it was work....you got the much better end of the deal my dear!!!)
    Hope today brings better energu!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added the pictures a day a later so you could see our family Halloween rituals. Cole is Mr. Fireman and Morgan is a Dalmatian pup with her Mom Erin and Grandpa. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete