Wednesday, March 10, 2010

the day the warm rains came....


I walked out into a cool moist veil
the day began to open up as if it was a fragile bud...
my body feels so heavy...maybe I am experiencing the heavy blanket of anxiety
sleep has been my solace... my companion.
I drank my passion tea ...perfect tea from a loving friend... a cup held with my two hands.
I made a soup from the remaining roast...added nutrients and vegetables
to fortify my body and my spirit... Namaste to my universe....
I heard the voice of a friend for over 20 years...
comforting..... soothing passage of time...a thread of sacred connection...
I received blessings from my angels witnessing ...listening...
watching for recovery...tomorrow I will be strong.
The soft gentle rains of our early Spring wave a new flow of renewal
I am caressing the peace... and my expectation for a newer strength...
the images of my dreams contain my mother...
asking me for help...but the reality was she was letting me know...
she is always...still here with me.
I wish you Peace in your dreams tonight...
I send you Love ...
I needed your Grace...
Thank you for being there for me.
Your Joy is contagious and feeds my soul.
Imagine and Live in Peace,
Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping that spring will be good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our loved ones are always with us Mary Helen. Sleep and dreams are the opening of the soul....letting in what we can't see during the day.
    Be well my dear; rest and enjoy the small things.
    (((hugs!!!)))

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete