Friday, March 13, 2009

...the embrace...

Sometimes do you find yourself overly tired and the day appears to be way out of my control? Who do I think I am? Superwoman? No way. I take to heart when others share their pain instead of joy and I think; I appoint myself, to try to find a way to fix it. Listen folks I am barely in control of myself and many times I am just acting OK to get through the normal ups and downs in my Life. I am not asking for the unrealistic because we know we all share moments of sorrow but after ten minutes try to get on with whatever it takes to make it through the day. FEAR is not our friend and inhibits us from discovering what we really want to be and be doing. I sometimes need more rest than I am prepared to set aside the proper time needed to rebuild stamina. Making my marks with a needle and thread are one manner for me to meditate. But I will warn you there will be moments the the b...h can appear and I need to be alone to deal with it. Next Tuesday I will be investing in my 401K...Riverside Hospital with Dr. Budzik to perform another cranial radial intervention to investigate the issues in my Brain. It sounds scary because it is scary. Somehow I know I am on the right path each events forces me to question how to use my time. My happiest moments are when I embrace the present moment completely with thos I love. Ken just played his "Pizza night" video for me and I could feel my heart swelling inside my chest and that with all this worrying I could have been playing with a child who rules my heart. Imagine and live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment