Sunday, April 7, 2013

Messy Monkey Grandkids!

Morgan Elizabeth is my four year old little princess...I neglected to get a photo of her Messy Monkey collage....she is just a pure delight for my heart.
Lyndon Allen's monkey reminds me of him....joyful, playful and totally irresistible .  This experience was his first group activity so I loved watching his big sister Morgan take special care to reassure him when he was a bit shy.













Today was a catch up day....I actually decided to begin a much needed edit of my closet.  I can not explain why I hold onto some old things.  It does seem to be an emotional "holding on" ....I remember having so little when I was a child and when I learned to sew for myself ...well the joy  was explosive!  Ken finished the taxes...and on Thursday we will turn it over to the accountants.  I have needed a quiet day to catch up....and Ken also needed to get rested for tomorrow's big match up in Basketball!  Thank you for indulging me....I do love my grand children.  Imagine and Live in Peace,...have a great week.  Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

2 comments:

  1. I must have been on the same wavelength because I sorted half my wall of books - and cleaned - and packed up some to give to got books which will send money to the schools....time to let go..xox

    ReplyDelete