Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A few People shots from the opening...

I have a few minutes before my board meeting at the Buckeye Winery...it is a shame I cannot taste their delicious wares :O). Ken and I met with Lyn the curator for final plans to deliver the quilts to the gallery space and actually install the works on Monday. It will allow me to finish framing a few small works to add a little spice to the exhibit. Oh I am late ...so late...for a very important date.... now breathe and recognize ...one step at a time.

Here are a few photos from the opening...mostly people embracing people with love and laughter. Renewal in mind, body and spirit...what else do we need? Imagine and live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

Whoops i have done something wrong :O) so I will ask Ken what I did when he gets home from his classes at Capital....come on back this evening ...please.

2 comments:

  1. Well, even though I didn't see the pictures I can imagine all the hugging and smiles. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete