Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tea for Tuesdays..iced tea for the end of my summer...

Today was a day of reflections...I am praying for a young boy who is in surgery to attempt to correct a serious problem ...HQ rhythm issues.  I really do not know if I have the correct diagnosis for Landon's predicament but I know many of my friends have been emailing me and asking everyone to continue with the prayers.  The surgery began around 9:30 am and I still do not have any further information.  My heart goes out for this young family.  The Mother and Father have not left his side.  Miracles ...I think this is what we all need for this young family. 

The news on the political cat fight over Todd Akin's view on "Legitimate" rape and ....well such ignorance ...in a world where he claims to be an educated person with Science supporting him.  I know I am tired...and frustrated ...but my words are failing me tonight.  Tomorrow is a better opportunity to make this world a better place for all.  Imagine and Live in Peace,  Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

There is a crack in everything....that is how the light gets in.   Leonard Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment