Saturday, August 25, 2012

some days my body just screams for me to rest....

This has been a very busy week...I just washed three more of my whisper panels that succumbed to the high winds and breaking leather straps.  To keep this short and sweet ...they were washed by machine and rinsed twice in cold water and they look just great!!!!  I am still working on some designs  for further processing but I have to say I am grateful for the longevity of their beauty.  The shimmer is still in the painted effects and the details are very pleasing to behold...at least in my eyes. 

I woke during the night and was dizzy in my dreams...when I woke up I was dizzy.  I spent the day in bed and now I am trying to sit up for a bit.  i have caught up on my emails...read a few blogs... and will watch  some mindless background on TV and quilt.  I need to get better so we can go tomorrow to see "Hope Springs" with Tommy Lee Jones and Merly Streep...I am not sure of the spelling.  Rest...liquids...rest...and more rest!  Have a great wekend!  Peace,  Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

3 comments:

  1. Get some SLEEP!
    you are always so busy, you need to slow down and take care of yourself!
    XOXO - Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh feel better. Glad your panels came out so well and can be rehung. Hope Springs, I can't wait to see it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon!! Love your pic of the sunflower!! xo

    ReplyDelete