Friday, April 29, 2011

Final Fridays and the Chocolate Walk...plus sexy Boney James


I met with my art shadow all day and enjoyed Hayley Lavender all day long. We discussed the possibilities of scholarship applications and we walked down to the Licking County Foundation and picker up the necessary dates for applications and met the director for small details and the email address. Then we walked across the street and we met a wonderful artist named Charlie who is a sculptor but his focus right now is Stone Tablets with the Ten Commandments by the motorcycle bible. Charlie is an open man with a very creative approach to making Art in our community. Hayley, Ted and I wrapped 175 chocolate truffles in a white gift like appearance and tied with a blue satin ribbon and Ted's business card for tonight's Chocolate Walk. Myers and Pugh Jewelers sponsored Boney James and his back up band to night at the Midland. Boney can make a saxophone sing like a human voice and his newest CD Contact has been number one on the Billboard Jazz and Pop Album for the last four weeks. I apologize for not having any photos tonight but I have been just too busy to download them...tomorrow when I finish the Arbor Day Celebration at Dawes Arboretum Art activities from 10 to 4 in the arboretum valley. I need to balance my energies to accomplish this tomorrow but we the The King's Speech for movie night in the evening. Yeah!!! How about that beautiful young couple you might have seen on TV today who got married in London today. What a beautiful ceremony and there was a sense of JOY for the world to share and I felt as if Diana was there with her young gentlemen.
Good bye for now...I need to pack my supplies and it is almost midnight...I am on such a high right now...I have got the music in ME! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you so happy and doing so well. I'm enjoying catching up on your daily activities. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I would have liked to have seen Boney James myself, you get the best musicians there. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete