Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Family night in the central gallery














I had another full day in the studio ...young artists...Kya and Gabbie and I worked on the third layer of the large canvas. Several of my blog friends have shared some great ideas for adding the depth I am working for. (Thank you Anne and Bea) This afternoon I prepared for the first family night in collaboration with The Grill Deli. Pat the manager has planned a wonderful economic menu with all the children favorites plus an art activity ...decorating a tee shirt with squirt paints ...to wear back next week on Wednesday. There were movies ...popcorn...snacks...treats and just plain clean fun with delicious foods for the parents to enjoy while the kids had a ball. I can see where this event could grow into a real and fast family event for the middle of the week. I hope you enjoy my photos of the madness and just clean fun! Thank You Pat and your wonderful staff for a memorable evening. See you next week...my grand daughters had a good time!

I am posting my Inchies for the collaboration ...well let us be truthful...I am tardy for the party! I did have a good time getting ready and making these tiny works and I am almost ready with next Monday's post. Thank you for the patience you have shown a weary little grandma. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment