Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Day was Sun Blessed and Warm (Buried Treasure from March 31, 2010)


the day was sun blessed and warm...
I felt the weight inside my head
sleep was my ally
the hours flowed into the next...
when I was able
I went to sit on my back deck to soak in the healing warmth.
Work eludes me...
the headache is back and the pressure pounds
as I ease back into quiet solitude
my sanctuary is sleep
confused sleep at times
but my sanctuary is sleep.
Tomorrow is coming...
rest for now
but my tomorrow is coming.
I close my eyes to see calm blue waters
rolling up on the clean white sands...
I am walking into the healing white light of waters flowing.
Imagine and Live in Peace,
Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful writing. I will be closing my eyes to see the calm blue waters and walking into the healing white light of waters flowing with you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say this is your personal HAPPY PLACE. Mind if I borrow it? lol It's beautiful. It's a healing place for sure. USE IT A LOT, YOU HEAR! :)Bea

    ReplyDelete