Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June First...time to get back to work...








I am still worn out but my soul is glowing despite the fatigue. Dreams are evolving and tonight Ken and I helped to paint "masks" for a fund raiser in October for The Works. I pulled my back out picking up my grandson Cole...he is only three but he weighs 38 pounds. I need to remember to sit down and have him climb up onto my lap. My words are totally inadequate when it comes to fully expressing my gratitude...my life is blessed. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE masks! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who creates art masks. They can tell such a story. Get plenty of rest MH, you did good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful masks Mary Helen!!! But puh-leeeze! Remember to take care of you!
    The videos were so cool of your opening and show...I still enjoy them!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe..... gorgeous masks, Mary Helen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your show. I wish I could see it.
    In this post, such a beautiful picture of you holding up the mask.
    Did I miss the post where you tell of your dream that you would like to build?
    much love to you

    ReplyDelete