Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Where am I now?

 Today I realized I had lost me credit card...or shall I say misplaced?  My mind does not seem to be making a connection with reality. 
 The fragility of the Iris blossom reflects in its delicate veins of color...that is how thin I am feeling my heart is these days... the tears and numbness floods in and out of my consciousness.
 There is promise in this tender blossom with future kisses of the Iris new blooms.
 Hot and hazy mornings turn to a steamy afternoon.  The gentleness of the breezes caress the humid moisture on my skin and ease the moments of loss.
"Every gesture is an act of Creation."  Each expression of kindness touches my heart ...no matter how small this quiet expression...the healing creates a Light in the cracks in my heart's spirit.  Imagine and Live in Peace,  Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

6 comments:

  1. It's good to focus on the beauty of nature. Be alone with nature and the heavens. Healing will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A post we all can appreciate, Mary Helen. Thank you. (Hot and steamy in NJ now too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day at a time, sit in nature, I know it restores your soul....xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope the fog is clearing and you are feeling grounded... sending love and appreciation for such a beautiful and uplifting post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nature if observed closely and patiently reveals everything to us- lovely post Mary Helen!

    Lori

    Foxglove Hollow

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are gentle rains falling outside...nourishing a thirsty soil in my garden. Thank you all for the loving words and support you have given me through this difficult time. I appreciate your loving ways. Peace, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete