Monday, March 11, 2013

Not a lot of art work today...and I really feel the loss...

Today was my quarterly visit to OSU and my friend Dr. Hackshaw.  He had a bit of news for me...more questions... and not too sure of answers.  We discussed the dysphagia ...difficulty swallowing..complications...taking in enough liquids...and of course good nutrition.  I went through a series of blood work... constantly searching for more evidence...more information ...to understand this complex autoimmune situation.  I came home exhausted and got under the warmth of the quilts and fell asleep.  There is a list of causes of dysphagia...and too many to list.  Tomorrow will be a brighter day...I will return to my studio ...make my sacred marks...they are sacred to me.  I felt the skies were crying right along with me  this morning...the rain is ushering my daffodils...maybe one of them will bloom tomorrow!  Imagine and Live in Peace,  Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

4 comments:

  1. Mary Helen - you take the time to just snooze and be warm under those covers. Sometimes we need that cocoon. :) I hope today is a better day. My daffs are thinking of blooming, too, and there is a very gentle rain outside.
    xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it hurts to read that the you are crying.
    xoxoxo to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are having more issues. I can only send white wishes and warm hugs my friend. xox

    ReplyDelete