Friday, March 8, 2013

International Women's Day...

I woke to a beautiful sun filled morning....
my songbirds have returned and sang the day into a chorus
their songs announce the changing of the season....
the pink in the skies seem to wave gently over the budding of my lilacs...
the daffodil shoots are coming through the rubbish in the evidence that winter's kingdom is disappearing ...
May your days be blessed with a warming of the earth and the aroma of moist earth breaking through.

Spring is near...my heart is ready... the shimmer and ballet is about to begin...
the first calf was born in the open field this morning...the other cows surrounded mother and calf...knowing their time is near.  The kind farmer had laid out fresh hay in the sunshine for the birth...a place to warm this new addition to the herd.  Songbirds and a new calf...miracles will never cease...I hope you are making your own heart sing with the discoveries to beheld this Spring.
Imagine and Live in Peace,
Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

5 comments:

  1. My heart is ready for Spring as well and each day nature gives us hints and signs that she is awakening- thank you for sharing your inspiring thoughts Mary Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is still snow HERE, but rain today.
    Not enough to actually melt it all, it's too deep.
    The only aroma is the doggie doo's breaking through the snow as the rain melts it a bit!
    Hahahahaha.......Ha?
    Glad it's nicer where you are at. You deserve it.
    XOXO - Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel we are all ready...sorry Cynthia...I do have two dogs also. Celebrate the miraculous wonders coming out of the ground! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Helen, I have extended my pay it forward project, so you are one of my pay it forward recipients. Please send me your address so I can send you a little gift. You can then decide if you want to continue with pay it forward. My email is thyme4giving@yahoo.com.
    Oh btw, another lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all ready for some Spring. Now we have a bit more daylight to let us feel it is coming. xox

    ReplyDelete