Friday, February 10, 2012

Linda in New mexico....pay it forward 2012


I am playing a silly game...Linda has asked us to pay it forward and the first 5 people who leave a comment will receive something handmade from ME!!!!!!!! This sounds like a great evening to play this game. The snow is gently falling outside and the winds are picking up as the temperatures drop. I had a wonderful day in the studio and dear friends Sue and Jodie came in for a late lunch with me!!! Life is great!!! stay safe tomorrow and be happy creating something beautiful. Post this on your blog ...pay it forward for 5 lucky people!!! You are loved!!!! Blessings, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

2 comments:

  1. Yep, cold and rain mean painting or creating something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne you are the winner...my steady and true friend. I willnot know when but I do have something in mind for you!!! Blessings, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete