Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Tomorrow is my Ohio State University hospital check in.........

Ken did really well with the surgery to place his gold markers for his prostate radiation series for the next 8 weeks.  He came out of the treatment room with a big smile on his face.... and reassured me that it was a much easier procedure than the biopsy punch .  We went to get a quick bite to eat...then to Erin's Caramel Candy Kitchen to pick up an order due for downtown Newark.  Mr. Lyndon was smiling all the time we were there...he had a special lunch from Grandpa and a story from Grandma.  I think the best part was that he had his grandparents all to himself...and we made future plans to go fishing when the other two are out of summer workshops and the temperatures were more hospitable...like most of the country er have had temperatures in the high 90s.


the space is still empty but the spirit of the Licking County Arts is coming home once again....the Arts will grow and develop here once again...
 for all of you who have nothing to do this summer ...check out this Summer History  Mystery.....this could be real fun!
Myers and Pughs Jewelers checked...tightened my prong...and cleaned my dirty wedding rings...this is always a good place to stop by and dream...they now have some very interesting Fenton glass beads and some very affordable sterling silver earrings in their collections...  Diane is a dear friend.... always good for a smile and a hug...
 Lyndon is having a kids meal from Grandpa with a cheeseburger and applesauce and milk....Mom is busy making new caramels........
 My two favorite gentlemen chat and share plans for a certain young man who has a birthday coming up in August...time to wear those big boy pants with Cars on them...and a future fishing adventure out at Dawes...........they are dear together...
 the children's room has my futon and ottoman for having snacks and reading or even making their art works... the parents have created cubbies for their books and art supplies and puzzles ...they can keep themselves busy while Mom is busy making her sweet treats..........












My left eye is still swollen and the pupil is dilated but i can still smile with my buddy sitting on my lap.....
I am having trouble with the computer tonight...but welcome back LCA....I think you will enjoy all the new people who are discovering the Works!!!




Imagine and Live in Peace,  Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

4 comments:

  1. Glad to read that the surgery went well!
    :D
    It's very HOT here too.
    I hate working in this weather, there's just no way to stay cool and it leaves me exhausted. The dogs can't be outside but for a few minutes and I hate having them confined for most of their stay.
    The weather guy said it might not be so humid this weekend and I hoping that's true!
    Stay cool!
    xoxo - Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. brutally hot here... but the weekend is supposed to bring relief... you will be amazed and how quick the surgery is and how easy it is and you will see sooooo well!! lucky you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been miserably hot here, but Lyndon's sweet smile made me feel all happy! :) Cute pic of the two of you, and the two guys together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news all around, and your eye looks good, twinkling as always!

    ReplyDelete