Monday, July 15, 2013

Today was a miracle....

I wore a beautiful bright tangerine linen shirt and a bright blue pair of Capri's.  I was going to see in style...It was very hot and humid in the high 90's so being outside was not high on my list.  The staff at the eye center.... was compassionate and the very first business ....was getting their payment for my first new lens...$1,395 for each eye and I quickly placed it on my credit card.  Next Monday I will place the second lens on the next payment schedule.  I went through the procedure well and went home and quickly fell asleep  I did have a throbbing headache but mostly I think it was nerves and the brightness of the overhead sun. 

Yesterday we went to look at a few options and watched the grand children while Erin and Chance moved more materials and shelves into their caramel candy studio.  We watched Despicable Me 1 with the grands and we are looking forward to seeing the newest movie in the next couple of weeks.  Ken made a three berry pie and with whipped cream life does not get better!



Is this costume dress up day????
 Grandpa and Lyndon are all comfy now...bring on the movie!!!  Minions for everyone!!
 Yes hanging out with the minions has me wearing Lyndon's new Cars underwear....that he has no interest in wearing....... poor Morgan was running in her flip flops... and she fell....I know this hurts!!!
 and now the Minions are..................
Lyndon was sooooooooooo hungry........and quietly found that Dad was cutting up our fresh fruits................sweet watermelon......................delicious........


Waiting for dinner ..takes some patience.............patience is one of Cole's new spelling words............
 and now for a game on the back deck..."Sink or Float"...perfect for a hot end of the summer day........observe...compare ...contrast...count and then just SPLASH in the cool bucket water......
I am so grateful for my sweet family ....the secret of life is enjoying the passing of time...........


Tomorrow Ken has his marker surgery...we are on a roll also........... wish us luck.  Imagine and Live in Peace,  Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

9 comments:

  1. You are AMAZING! Up and posting already!
    I'm so glad your surgery went well.
    I hope your headache is gone now.
    You are so right about life being all about how we spend it. I'm so glad that you have such a great family there for you.
    I will have your husband and his surgery in my thoughts and prayer tomorrow.
    Take care. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, you are a trooper. I'm super glad things went well. Be good to you superwoman. Only the best thoughts for Ken tomorrow. Holding both of you in my heart pocket. Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad it went well, and your hubbie will be in my prayers, for sure. What a wonderful family you have. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about you all day on Monday. I'm so glad everything went well. Expensive eye surgery but being able to see clearly all those beautiful things you create is a must. Take your time getting back into things. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmmmmmmmm look at her those sexy pink knickers on, her legs spread so daddy can see herpussy lips, wonder how she got sore knees mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm suck it baby girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. More like come let little morgan lift her skirt and sit on my hard cock that way it looks like nothing she's just sitting on my lap but with her skirt down my hard dick would be in her pussy humping her insides as she sat on my lap id let little morgan scream as i cum in her womb

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would take morgans panties off and lick her bald cunt then cum in her tight pussy

    ReplyDelete