Thursday, July 28, 2011

Weathervane Theater ...tonight is Chicago!


















It is hot once again and I am staying as cool as possible but I look forward to this evening. I promised to post the rest of the photos from yesterday's Reece's painting experience. I know I am still smiling and hopefully she is also. I worked on the wedding collage "Creation" for the young couple upcoming nuptials on Saturday. i added some glaze with iridescence and silver . I then began working the papers to make a 50TH wedding anniversary card for Saturday. I have been extremely tired and may go into the doctor's office for a blood test to test for mononucleosis's tomorrow morning. I have discovered I was exposed by one of my Family night families. I know how easy it is for me to catch just about anything. So keep me in your prayers until I get the results. Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! This really got my attention because we are approaching that mile-marker in 2 years. I hope to have as many beautiful smiles in attendance for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete