Sunday, July 10, 2011

Australia hits the stage at our theater...The Midland...





It is late and I have been away for a couple days but tonight I witnessed three incredible sisters from a small town in Grafton, NSW Australia. Brooke, Samantha and baby sister Mollie have join forces and will not "Back Down" in their dream to come to America and rock our country music world!!! Please Google the McClymonts and check out their You tube releases in the last five years. They performed at our Midland tonight and were totally rocking the stage in their synchronicity of dance steps and musical talents. Twenty songs later and they were or had to be exhausted ...yet they prevailed to meet and greet every single fan who stayed after the concert to chat and get an autograph and a special photo. I need to get to bed but tomorrow I will fill you in on the last couple of busy days. I pray you have had a very creative weekend! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

2 comments:

  1. I will I will, thanks for the top. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful stuff on your inchie!

    ReplyDelete