Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday night and I am feeling a bit strange....































We had our secret Santa gift exchange today ...and red velvet cake...jello shots (no I did not partake there but they were so pretty to look at)...silly and wonderful gifts and just a n hour to share friendship for a year of hard work. Pat gave me a serenity fountain for my studio...and as soon as I clear my mess I promise to install it for quiet calm it will radiate. Marco gave me a super bag of stickers to replenish my stash for the studio. I am now completely ready to begin anew with creativity for my newest card creations. Yes, the cards are small ways to pay the rent ...and get warmed up when I arrive early in the studio. Thank you my dear friend Marco...I love working with you. I went for a couple of errands in the pouring rains.... at least it was not sleet, ice and heavy snows. I came home drenched and went to bed ...I am feeling a little under the weather . I do not have time for a stomach upset right now. I still have two more projects to finish tonight.

I delivered the finished commissions ...and then had them approved for my client. Then I wrapped them in silver and gold papers and added a special home made card to go along with the presentation. They have supported me as an artist ...they gave me a spa certificate for Christmas. I think I need to go for now...I am feeling a little green...I did not have a jello shot. Imagine and Live in Peace, Blessings to you all. Mary Helen

7 comments:

  1. This was Dan Alexander's last day of artist residency and he will move on to Corning, New York next after the Holidays. Dan is a remarkable young man ,gifted artist and we will all miss him. Happy Trails to you Dan. Blessings, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are not feeling so green anymore. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest up and feel better, you have been working most hard this season, now take some time for you. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. May you have peace and joy during the Christmas season and the year to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better. Have a wonderful Christmas lovely woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your gentle encouragement and loving support as I make each day a gift to myself, my family, my community...my world here on Earth. Art is Powerful! Blessings to you all, Mary helen

    ReplyDelete