Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Erin Elizabeth...and a gray day in the studio...

The rains have continued and the gray cloak of our sky hides the sunshine that I am craving.  I went in and met with Scott and we made plans for the Big party this Saturday that has grown in size and energies.  I started the relocation of my large table and moving around the specific design elements we will be using and re-counted the actual number of ornaments that I have to use.  I have decided to glaze a few more with acrylic gel medium and complete the drilling with my trusty Dremel tool.I know this will be a great time ...but preparation is the most important factor at this point in time.  Scott is a generous young man and has helped me pay the bills during the coming slow months in the studio.

I added some silver glitz to my 25 day Advent tree's edge.  I hope to complete this project completely tomorrow.  I have to allow myself a break or two...there are 1440 minutes in each day...be sure to take 15 minutes for yourself.  My daughter Erin has this note on her refrigerator ...what an appropriate reminder for us all!  Ken and I watched the little ones yesterday so Erin and Chance could have some quiet time for themselves...and celebrate her birthday.  I made a pot roast with carrots and gravy, Ken made mashed potatoes ...little Lyndon wanted to mash potatoes with his Grandpa,  and we have Holiday cupcakes to celebrate the evening. 

glitter glue for all.............................................



 Birthday wishes for both or the young parents.... Chance was born 1 year and 9 days before Miss Erin.....
 Mom's little love...Mr. Lyndon knows they are going out....
reassurances...plus Grandpa keeps mints in his pockets.............
 I have a boo boo...can you see it????
 Chance sporting his new Italian biking cap and special padded gloves....
 I think he was surprised...he never asks for anything so when I heard him talk about his last ride and how his hands were hurting ...I hope I found the right ones for him.  They are Italian after all!!!!!!
 Cole is trying on Mom's fluffy black and white robe...hopefully for her 15 minutes a day for herself............
 Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
 Grandpa watches Ice Age 2...tomorrow I will have the new Ice Age delivered ..and show it to my kids on Wednesday night.........
 my Incredible little Hulk....... look at those muscles............
 Grandpa's lap is always big enough for 2 or more............
Ipad heaven...these little ones are teaching us........................

 Little one wants his own Ipad.................maybe Santa is listening because he has been a very good boy...........................

 they have discovered You Tube videos...oh No!
 matching and counting...he is only two and knows his way around the block....
 Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!!!!!! gooey chocolate cupcakes....next time I will have vanilla for you Cole........
 a candle and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!Make a wish!!!
I have somehow lost my good glasses....Lord they should be on a string around my neck.  Trust me Chemo Brain is a real experience....I hope they turn up real soon.  Have a great day in your studio.  Imagine and Live in Peace,  Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

2 comments: