Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday and the heat is on....





























I painted ...and then the phone rang.  I asked if we could install the panels on 6/11...the panic is setting in.  Laura knows how much this means to me and I do not want to let her or Dawes down.  This is the greatest opportunity for me and my studio. We are shooting for the for 6/7 and 6/8 with Jim and his cherry picker to lift us up into the tree tops.  I can do this ...I can do this!!!  I told myself to get my big girl panties on NOW and pull the next 10 days together and finish this opportunity!!!!  I can do this ...I can do this...I can do this!!!!  Thank you for my dear and loyal friends like Abby and little Justin...they came in to work and keep me focused.  Remember the little train that could???  This will be a memorable weekend as I will work through to the finish.  Last night I lost my home studio keys...can you see my scrambled nerves now...they were in ken's old car that I drove when my little Geo went in for some major upkeep.  "Keys I have not lost yet" is the mantra on the green key ring...ironic right?  Ken found them and now hopefully some part of my minds will settle down...hopefully.  I hope to finish the grommets and weights on about 7 maybe 8 panels this weekend!  I appreciate you all for listening...your loving messages and support have and do mean so much to me.  I hope you enjoy the photos.  Imagine and Live in Peace,  Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

p.s.  Thank you all for your loving support and I can do this!!!

4 comments:

  1. The panels are gorgeous and yes you can. I believe in you.
    The flower pix are lovely, the people pix even prettier and yes you can.
    Sorry I've been "away" for awhile but I am back now.....fingers crossed. Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda you are the verbal hug I truly needed ...I wish you were closer to come and play. God bless you dear friend!!!! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vines climbing the tree, just gorgeous Mary Helen, this work is so special. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the flowers!
    Love all the photos and
    YES! you can DO IT!
    :D
    xoxo - Cindi

    ReplyDelete