Tuesday, March 16, 2010

tide pool condos....I am holding the future in my arms...






Today I spent preparing as much as possible for tomorrow...on the phone for 90 minutes with financial aid possibilities to cover the costs of modern miracles needed to continue living...I did laundry to avoid a backlog when I come home...I made an enormous pot of black bean/navy bean ham soup so all we add is cornbread... attended a board meeting for our Licking County convention and Visitors Bureau ...went up to the hospital to check on Tony and his predicament... and finally attended Maya Rose's musical production about saving tidal pools and their creatures from over development. Yes, I know I am supposed to be resting and I will more than ready to catch up on personal rest and recuperation time. The sun was shining today and Ken worked in my little garden to keep his mind off worries. We both are doing what we need to do to get by until tomorrow. I have talked personally to my four brothers and my sister so they will be informed and aware...I can send out a hello to everyone afterward and we can enjoy the March Madness. I did even fill out my bracket choices which made Ken smile at my choices but he assured me anything can happen in these tournaments.

Calling all angels...keep Tony in your circle of prayers as he has a long road ahead of him for recovery...there is not enough information to make adequate decisions and a final complete diagnosis. As many of you said if I love this little brother...that was good enough for them to add him to their spiritual affirmations. Get well Tony ...we both have plenty to do ...and places to go... and Art to create.

After my busy day I realized a truth I had always known...when the world gets a little out of control and we get too big for our britches thinking we can be in charge of everything... we need to stop...slow down and support the young students who are making music and creating plays to change the environment...save our Mother Earth. I am a sucker for these programs; I will carry these messages sung by our future Oscar winners and playwrights. I am going to try to get to bed now and thank you all for your kindest of messages....have a cup of tea tomorrow in the sunshine and see me beaming radiant smiles back at you. Art saves Lives! Imagine and Live in Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment